Wish to look beautiful? Here are 8 tips to always keep in mind!
Most women want to look and feel beautiful. When you look beautiful, you feel good about yourself, as you start to feel more confident about your appearance. While attractive eyes, beguiling smile and shiny hair will all add to your stunning looks, true and tested natural beauty begins with great skin.
When it comes to healthy, flawless and youthful skin, what you put on your skin is as important as what you put in your body. The key to naturally beautiful skin is not a magic potion, but a combination of — high quality skincare products, skin-friendly cosmetics, collagen boosting super-foods, and light cardio workouts that make you sweat, so your skin purges all toxins.
Here are 8 time tested tips to ensure that you have healthy, beautiful skin always.
- Never go to bed without cleansing your face and removing all makeup. Follow the Cleanse-Tone-Moisturize routine before bedtime.
- Don’t prick pimples or acne on your face. Doing so attracts dirt and other germs into the pores.
- While a hot shower feels great when it’s cold outside or after an extensive workout, prolonged hot showers will rob your skin of all natural oils, leaving it dry and parched. It’s best to use lukewarm water for showers.
- Take a thorough bath with a body-wash that balances the pH levels of your skin after a swim, as chlorine mixed into public swimming pools can rob all the moisture from the skin.
- If you are trying out a new cosmetic product, test it out first on a small portion of skin, before you apply it all over the delicate skin of your face. The inside of your arm is the ideal testing spot.
- Cut down on the consumption of caffeine-rich drinks as these are notorious for drying up the skin from within, contributing towards premature wrinkles. Instead, switch to green teas and herbal teas. Along with drinking 3-4 litres of water every day, these will keep you well hydrated from within.
- Don’t skip meals, as this ages your skin. It’s not just your body that needs sustenance; the skin is made up of active cells and needs healthy nutrients to look and feel its best too.
- Ensure your diet includes foods rich in Vitamin C (oranges), Vitamin B3 (peanuts), Vitamin E (avocados), and Vitamin A (sweet potatoes). It’s also good to eat lots of potatoes (vA), avocados (vE), peanuts (vB3), and fruits such as orange, papaya, strawberries, pineapple, kiwifruit, and cantaloupe, as they are all excellent sources of Vitamin C.
Last but not the least; add collagen to your diet. However, the simplest way to up your collagen intake is to add a spoonful of Amino Collagen to your dal, smoothie, yogurt or gravy dishes every day. This will make your skin glowing, plumper, healthier and firmer.
With these easy to follow tips, you can be rest assured that you have beautiful glowing skin that fetches you many compliments.